29/10/2019

Everyday Makeup Look - October 2019

 
Unbelievable how long it has been since the summer has ended again, as soon as you get used to the hot temperatures, it gets colder again and unfortunately the days get shorter again...
As September has still been quite warm, I didn´t feel like changing up my makeup routine any time soon, but now I´m slowly switching a few products!

I have to say that in terms of makeup, the transition from summer to autumn is definitely a very fun thing. In summer I really don't wear much makeup, of course because of the temperatures, so I'm very happy to finally be able to reach a little deeper into the drawer again and put on a little more makeup.
In the beginning there are really only small changes for me, for example I can finally wear Foundation again, as well as eyeshadow and eyeliner. Nevertheless, I stay with lighter nude tones before I switch to cooler brown tones.

The following products are therefore currently in my daily makeup routine:

Base

For a long time I have used the NYX Angel Veil Primer as a primer. It is really so good! The most important thing for me with a primer is that it covers the pores around my nose to get an even skin texture. This primer fulfills exactly this point, it covers my pores very well without clogging them and also helps to keep my makeup in place. I always blend it in with the Zoeva Buffing Brush, it works very well and I just like it more than having the remains of the primer on my fingers.

My absolute favorite is the IT Cosmetics CC Cream. Wow, just wow! So far I've only heard good things about this product, but couldn't really imagine that a CC Cream can be as covering as a foundation - wrong thought. It gives such a beautiful skin complexion! Even, fresh and with a hint of glow. You can hardly notice that you have applied something and also when looking closely, there is no trace of a thick makeup layer to be seen. I can really recommend it!
I only apply the foundation with my Beauty Blender - it's hard to believe but the difference of the result when applied with this sponge or with a brush is really immense!

As Concealer I love the Maybelline The Eraser Concealer. I think it´s already my third bottle of it and I´ll keep using it. I find it has the perfect amount of coverage for everyday and it´s also so easy to blend with a damp sponge. It blends in really naturally and so it´s hardly noticeable that you´re wearing a concealer.

As a powder I have been using The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 003 Medium Mat for a long time, but no not as a bronzer but to set. The bronzer in this color is still so light that I can apply it to my whole face and get a more "beautiful" skin color for me, and not underline my paleness even more.
For a hint of colour I apply the Artdeco Bronzing Blush. A beautiful three-coloured blush which, when all colours are mixed together, gives a beautiful sun-kissed complexion. Unfortunately this is only available on the Artdeco website as it is a limited edition as far as I know.
Finally there are a few splashes of the Artdeco Fixing Spray and the base is done!

Brows & Eyes

When it comes to eyebrows, I really always switch between extremely filled, defined eyebrows and the more natural look, where I hardly fill up my eyebrows and just comb them. Right now I love the natural look!
For this I use the NYX Fill & Fluff Eyebrow Pomeda Pencil in Chocolate. I definitely prefer eyebrow pencils because they are easier to use. This one is really very strongly pigmented, so you have to be careful not to get Eding eyebrows, haha. With the brush on one side I comb my eyebrows upwards and then only fill out the tail and the lower line, because my eyebrows are generally thicker anyway, this is enough for me.
As Mascara my new darling, the Dior Diorshow Mascara, should not be missing. Since I have already talked about it in more detail in my previous post, I will now be short. Long, voluminous eyelashes that look like fake eyelashes.

Lips

Currently I use almost every day the Artdeco Hydra Care Lipstick in Rose Oasis. It is a really beautiful natural rosé shade, a little more pink but not too extreme. I really like it a lot and the best part is the moisture strip in the middle of the lipstick. It gives a lot of care to the lips, which feel really soft for a long time.
For a browner lipstick I love the MaxFactor Lipstick in Burnt Caramel. A nice pink/brown tone. It also looks a lot darker in the packaging than it really is. It also feels very pleasant on the lips and lasts very well and long.

Which products are currently in your Makeup Routine?

BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FACEBOOK
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig