03/12/2019

Bringing That Bronze Glow Back

I can´t remember when I last stood outside enjoying the warmth of the sun, which isn´t not good as I like to keep my summer tan as long as possible, haha. I naturally am very pale so I love every single product that can help me look a bit more bronzed and are easy to use. Unfortunately bronzing products can really easily have an orange undertone but the products I´ve picked are perfect for pale girls:

Clarins Addition Concentré Eclat Tan Drops

I generally never use fake tans apart from these tan drops from Clarins. The reason why is because with normal tan I fear that it gets patchy or too dark, but these tan drops are really easy to use as you mix it into your night cream or body lotion and so you can decide by how many drops you mix in, how dark you want to go. Normally I use 2-3 drops and a bit more moisturizer so it´s enough to also work it into my neck. The next morning you get a really natural slightly taned finish. It wears easily off by using a toner, so no need to scrub it harshly off.

IT Cosmetics CC Cream in Medium

I think I´ve mentioned my love for this foundation more than enough by now haha, so I´ll go straight to the shade I´ve picked it in. To be fair I´m really pale and often get foundations in the lightest or second lightest shade availabe, so I was a bit worried at first to go with the shade Medium, but it´s such a natural slightly browner shade without any undertones (not orange in the slightest) that I can easily work it in without getting that weird colour difference between my face and neck. I do like to use my The Body Shop Honey Bronzer to set it and then also on my neck but generally it´s not necessary to put a light bronzer on. When I´ve used the Clarins Tan Drops the night before it looks even better, just like I´ve just come back from a vacation, haha.

Maybelline City Bronzer

If there´s one thing I´m just not good at, at all it´s getting a sharp contour. So instead of keep trying I love to use a nice warm bronzer to get a bit of shape and warmth on my face. I´m not the biggest fan of drugstore bronzers as they tend to be too orange but the Maybelline City Bronzer is something else. It´s a warm brown shade, perfect amount of pigmentation to build it up. I like to use a brush like this from Look Fantastic as it´s the perfect size to put some powder under and over your cheekbone to get a more natural look. This bronzer also has a tiny bit glitter in it, which I love as it´s doesn´t look too heavy and muddy when wearing it.

Nars Laguna Bronzer

If you are one of the few people who doesn´t own or tried the Nars Laguna Bronzer it´s definitely time to do so! It´s definitely a lot more pigmented than the Maybelline Bronzer and is also more glittery but I have to say it´s just the most amazing eyeshadow - yes eyeshadow, haha. As a bronzer it was a bit too much for me, but as a eyeshadow it´s just perfect. You don´t need a lot powder to get that natural brown smokey eye look for everyday and the best thing is that you could actually wear it without a primer underneath - and that´s coming from someone with oily eyelids. I don´t know why but it doesn´t budge at all the whole day. 

Sleek Highlighter Dome

Now that I´m all fresh and bronze-y I like to add a nice decent glow. When I´m not getting ready for a night out, where I definitely prefer a strong glow, I like to use a more natural champagne-y cream highlighter like the Sleek Highlighter Dome. It´s just sooo pretty, it doesn´t have glitter particles in it so you get a decent shine by lightly tapping and blending it onto your cheekbones with a beauty blender. You could also just draw a line with it on your cheeks but I find it then harder to blend. It stays on really well and doesn´t look cakey on top of foundation.

How do you get that Bronzed Look on during the Winter?

BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FACEBOOK
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig