21/11/2019

Lush Christmas Picks

Lush Christmas Picks
Christmas is coming closer and so it was definitely time to treat myself to some infamous Lush Christmas bath bombs. I´m a huge lover of taking a nice hot bath when it gets colder and the only thing to make that even more cosier is to throw a bath bomb in too.
To be honest I was really struggling to not spend a small fortune on them but in the end I managed to pick five gorgeous-smelling and looking ones. I genereally prefer those who contain shea or cocoa butter, whether it be a regular bath bomb or a foam bath.

My personal favourite is the Rudolph bath bomb. It´s just absolutely adorable and so detailed made with its paper antlers. It contains ingredients like rose oil and cocoabutter and it smells quite sweet but not too much, a bit fresh and flowery and really comforting, all in one a really simple scent so it could make a perfect gift for nearly everyone. With 5,50€ it´s the cheapest one from my order but definitely the most exciting one, haha.

Next is the complete opposite, it´s the foam bath bomb Yog Nog. Apart from it being a foam bath it smells very woody and spicy like the clove oil that´s in it. Normally I don´t go for scents like this but I think it could get very comfortable and soothing. It´s also very good for my skin as shea and cocoa butter are included. Apparently my bath water is going to be very glittery so I´m excited for that, especialy as I can use this bomb more than once.
Lush Christmas Picks
The next bath bomb is absolutely huge! Like I was so scared to drop it when unpacking it cause I could barely fit it into my hand haha. It´s the Jingle Bells one, it looks really simple yet cute with the pink bow on top. This one is exciting though because when you shake it you can hear little crispy bath salt pieces in it, so I´m looking forward to bath it, I expect a colour explosion haha. It contains sea salt and brasilian orange oil so the scent is definitely more on the fresh/citrus-y side.

Speaking of being afraid to drop one of the huge bath bombs, of course one did have to get damaged and sadly it´s the Don´t Let The Bells End - one did end right after unpacking it as you can see above, haha. I didn´t know that the bells where a lid, so they slided off and one bell broke off...
Well I don´t have to anymore, but normally you put the lid away, and sprinkle the bath crisps in before throwing the whole bath bomb in, really cute idea. It contains ingredients like almond oil so again amazing for my skin and it smells gorgeous, fresh and soft.

Strawberries & Cream is the last bath bomb I treated myself to. It´s not part of the christmas range but I wanted to get another sweet scent one as I just love those sweeter smelling ones. It contains stawberrie powder, geranium oil and cocoa butter so all in one it´s a light sweet scent with a touch of floral. I love the look of it and it will be perfect for those nights where I don´t want to be clouded in heavier spicier scents haha.

Are you a fan of bath bombs? Did you get something from the Lush Christmas Range?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig