25/05/2018

3 To Try: Eye Makeup

3 To Try: Eye Makeup
For someone who just can´t master a sharp contour - and probably never will - and also has quite thin lips, I like to concentrate more on my eyes when going for a full makeup look. Everything from brows, to eyeshadow, to lashes is something I´m willing to invest in cause I find it makes a huge difference to my whole appearance and honestly it´s just so much fun to get creative with different eyeshadows, trying to accomplish that perfect wing and make your lashes as long and fluttery as possible. I put together 4 products that I use on a daily basis and don´t ever stop using...

Model Co. Brow Pencil

My brows look already pretty okay without doing anything to them, but I still like to fill the few spare areas in, to perfect and sharpen them. For this I prefer a triangle shaped pencil like this one, over a powder or pomade by far! It is just the perfect shade for me, not overly pigmented but buildable - which I find is really important as sometimes I just want a soft brow look and sometimes I like to go full in and make them as sharp as possible - and because of the shape it takes me like a minute to fill my brows in. It´s a product you can take on the go with you, as on one side you get the product and on the other side a spoolie brush - all you need for a quick touch up.
3 To Try: Eye Makeup

Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion

Another "issue" that I have to deal with are overly oily lids.
It´s impossible for me to wear eyeshadow without any primer underneath, as after a while it´ll just crease away in the ugliest way possible, haha. So to prevent that I´ve been trying through some drugstore eyeprimers which never really did a perfect job. I decided to treat myself to the infamous Primer Potion from Urban Decay. It has been my favourite for a very long time now. It not only keeps my eyemakeup in place but also intensifiies the colours and when worn on it´s own, evens out the colours on my lids - cause I also got quite veiny eyelids haha.
What I also absolutely adore about it is, that the applicator is like a concealer applicator, so you can just swipe it all over your lid and blend it in with a beauty blender. Even though I have it since quite a long time now, I still have like half the tube left, so totally worth investing in if you have the same problems with keeping eyeshadow in place.

HD Eyeshadow Palette

My go-to everyday eyeshadow palette is this one. It´s got exactly the shades I like to wear on my eyes, earthy browns and champagne-y glittery shades.
The shades all have just the right amount of pigmentation, even the glittery shades comes off just as it is in the palette. The brush that comes with it is suprisingly also very good - on one side you got a quite stiff blending brush and on the other side you got a kinda liner brush that I like to use with the darkest shade on my lash line instead of actual eyeliner.
It´s definitely a palette you can wear all year round, the darker browns shades in the colder months and the rosé gold/champagne colour during the spring to add a hint of colour and sparkle.

What are your current favourite eyemakeup products?

BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig