03/07/2017

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara // Review

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Review
Mascara has always been an up and down topic for me, simply because of the versatile offer on both the high street and high end side.
I´ve tried myself through many, never really knowing what embraced my eyes and my face the best. More volume? Long lashes? I was completely clueless and so had to give out quite a lot of money and a lot of mascara tubes landed in the back of my makeup drawer.
Well, until I´ve stumbled across a video over on Facebook, where the girl was using the 
L´Oreal Telescopic Mascara!
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Review Close Up
I can pretty confidently say, I have found the mascara of a life time.
I´ve never felt sooo good while wearing mascara than with this one!
I do have to say though, I have long lashes because I´ve been using RevitaLash for a long time now, but this L´Oreal Mascara just adds sooooo much more length on top of it, that my lashes reach my brows pretty easily.
The wand is pretty much straight and so doesn´t put any clumps on your lashes but rather concentrates to reach every single lash, even the small ones at the corner of your eyes.
I find putting the wand at the start of my lashes and just slowly blinking while pulling the brush up is the way to get the best finish.
This way you really get the full effect and I don´t have to use a lash curler, cause the mascara brush pushes my lashes pretty much up and they stay like that for literally the whole day!
After doing that for a few times my lashes are, as I already said, incredibly long, defined and beautifully seperated. It doesn´t dry immediately so you still have time to seperate lashes that might stick together without any problem.
I´ve used it with so many looks, like you could wear it naturally everyday or with a bit more and eyeliner on the evenings or with eyeshadow and I will promise you, you´ll notice a huge difference on the whole look in comparison with other mascaras.
Personally the Telescopic Mascara really opens my quite small eyes and honestly makes me look soooooo good!
For a price of about 9€ per bottle, it´s totally worth it and if it would be easier to get in Germany I would force everyone around me to try it, haha :)
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Review Before and After
With this mascara I will definitely ditch false lashes and I´m sure it will stay in my daily makeup routine for a very long time! Xx

What is your favourite Mascara?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig