10/07/2017

Bright Pink Lips

Bright Pink Lips
As much as I love a nude lip, I try to reach for bold lipsticks more often in the summer time. I like to bring a switch into my seasonal looks and a bright pink lip together with tanned skin is my favourite look in the summer, even though the tanned skin part does take me a whole lot longer, haha.
Nevertheless I´ve searched 5 pink lipsticks together, in which some are more natural and some are really bright!

MAC`s Angel

This lipstick is more on the natural pink side. It´s from the Satin Finish Collection and has a beautiful slightly glittery, sheer finish. The colour is a beautiful deep pink shade, that fits to literally every makeup look. It feels very comfortable on the lips and stays put for a long time! I love to wear this lipstick during the week to work when I don´t wear that much makeup and just want a hint of colour...

MAC`s Créme Cup

Another natural lipstick is this one from MAC. Compared to the shade Angel, Créme Cup is a whole lot lighter and reminds me of a more barbie pink shade. It also contains a lot more glitter. I find it´s one of those lipsticks that fits a lot better with pale skin, as with tanned skin I think it would make your lips stand out a lot and that would probably look unnatural, so embrace this lipstick as long as you´re still pale, haha.

Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Pencil

By far my favourite pink lip option at the moment is this lip pencil!
I absolutely love the dark dusty rose of it, and even though it´s a natural shade it´s still very pigmented and I would definitely call it a bright summer option. Apart from the shade, it is also lovely to apply, as the texture of the pencil is really soft and velvet-y. It stays on my lip for such a long time without wearing off, not even a bit. Because of that it has also quickly become my go-to product for a night out as I don´t have to worry about re-applying it any time soon.
Bright Pink Lips Swatches

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo

If this shade doesn´t straight off remind you of Barbie, I don´t know what will, haha!
It´s as you can see, a bright light pink shade, with a comfortable matte finish.
I have raved about the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams so often already that I´ll keep it short now. They are pretty much really comfortable to wear, are really pigmented and stay in place for a few hours. They do need a touch up quite often but one swipe is enough to get the full pigmentation back.

NYX SMLC in San Paulo

This one has been the very first lip product I have purchased from NYX.
It is the perfect summer shade for me, as it´s bright and with a mixture of coral/red/pink shades it´s the ultimate holidays lipstick for tanned skin. I simply love these NYX Liquid Lip products as they glide on so easily, are really handy to take everywhere with you and feel so comfortable on your lips even though they dry to a matte finish.

NYX SMLC in Prague

My latest addition is this one in the shade Prague. It is probably the brightest lipstick shade I own, and it does take a bit of confidence to wear it, but be honest, in the summer you are a lot braver than in the winter time so go on and pull a bright lip off!
This shade is a purple/magenta shade that is pretty much vibrant and would absolutely amazing with an full white outfit!

What is your favourite bright pink lip product? Do you prefer a nude or bright lip in the summer time?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig