04/07/2017

3 To Try From Origins

3 To Try From Origins
There´s something so pleasing in finding skincare products that actually work well for your skin. Origins is one of those brands that I know work for me and so I have put together a little collection of products that are definitely worth a try and which I really use on a daily to weekly basis.

GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer

This little pot of delicious orange smell godness is my morning moisturizer and definitely something for one who likes watery creams.
It is a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that instanty hydrates your skin and give it a beautiful natural glow. It contains ingredients like Coffee Beans, Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange and Sparemint Oil which gives it, it´s absolutely pleasing fresh smell.
I find this product sinks in really fast and so I´m ready to continue with my makeup in an instant without having to worry about dry skin underneath. You really only need a tiny bit as, because of it´s watery texture, it´s really easy to spread all over your face.

Clear Improvement Face Mask

This face mask has been my very first product I got from Origins. Back in the days when the black charcoal masks where hyped on the internet, I wanted to try one myself and got luckily this one as a present for Christmas.
It´s as you can see a mask made out of Bamboo Charcoal, which acts like a magnet to clear your pores, and White China Clay, to absorb environmental toxins. It´s said to be used 1-2 times per week and so I do, I cleanse my face before applying it and then simply rub a fair amount all over my face, leaving it on until it has completely dried down (no worry you´ll notice when you can´t move your face,haha) and then I wash it off with a warm wash cloth. My skin feels abnormally soft and clean after using it. After a longer time period you can definitely also see a difference in your skin.
The only thing that is kinda weird but is probably because of the amount of charcoal in it, is that this masks smells a lot like play-dooh clay, it is bearable but I just wanted to mention it, haha.

Drink-Up Intensive Face Mask

On days where my skin is drier than the Sahara, this mask is my only rescue.
It is a rich, hydrating overnight masks that includes things like Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oils and also Japanese Seaweed that helps repair skin barrier´s to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature ageing.
I was never really interested in overnight creams, as I thought they would feel really heavy and leave my skin like an oily mess, oh I was soo wrong!
This masks sinks in quite fast, like you can still feel it when you lay in bed, but it feels rather nice and cooling than heavy, and in the morning I wash the leftovers off and my skin feels sooo hydrated, plum, glowy and just sooo lovely :)
Apart from that this product also smells like those mask they use on your wellness trips. Very soothing, cosy and fresh.

What are your favourite products from Origins?

Shop the Post:



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig