17/01/2017

What´s In My Bag: Work Edition

What´s In My Bag: Work Edition
What´s In My Bag: Work Edition
A good bag is absolute necessary for me, no matter if it´s a small one for when I´m just going to the shops or a large one for work.
It can definitely make any Outift look more put together and adds that tiny piece to make an outfit a whole thing.
For work I most of the times carry around a lot of stuff, we could argue if I really need everything haha, but I guess (or rather hope) that´s a normal girl problem :)

My work bag is the Michael Kors Jet Set Large Snap Pocket Tote. It´s in a beautiful light pink shade, has 4 little pockets inside the bag and a large one in the front. The inside of the bag is divided into 3 sections, two larger ones and one in the middle with a little zip, that´s where I like to keep papers or little stuff that could get lost.


The basic stuff that you´ll always find in my bag are my keys, my phone, sometimes a portable charger, a huge water bottle, a little snack, and a bigger box for my lunch.
To work and school I always take my Wallet with me, simply because you can never know if you´re going on a spontaneous dinner in your lunch break or to the shops after work.
The things that vary between coming with me or not to work is for example my Time Planner. This year I planned to be more organized but spending my whole day at work doesn´t require a lot of organization, as I´m getting there at 8am and leave at 5pm so no time for other appointments. I do like to take with me to school to write in any upcoming exams.
One of the most underrated things in my handbag is what I like to call my Emergency Bag, it´s the small grey bag you can see above. Why Emergency Bag? Well it keeps a solution for everything that could possibly happen to me. Your period starts suprisingly? Tampons and Pads are ready to help. A Nail broke off? I even got a nail file to save the rest of it. Got a little scratch? I can offer band-aids in every size. I guess that´s the worst thing that could happen to a girl throughout the day, and I´m prepared and feel a lot safer when I´m leaving my flat in the morning.
Of course I also carry a few of the most necessary makeup bits around.
Two different lip balms, once the Maybelline Baby Lips as I find it keeps my lips the most hydrated during the cold morning air, and also the Astor Lip Butter in a pretty nude shade, which is also very nourishing and adds a lovely glow to my lips without me having to bother with it :)
To keep my shiny T-Zone at bay I like to keep the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent in my little bag, together with a small Kabuki Brush from H&M. I chose a rather cheap powder just in case it broke it´s not that much of a loss. The Rimmel Powder is also really good as it does it´s job pretty well and is lightweight, so I don´t get cakey even if I have to powder my T-Zone more often.


What do you carry around with you to work? Any necessitys that everyone should definitely keep in their bags?


Don´t forget to follow me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig