03/01/2017

My 2017 Blog Goals & Plans

I´m normally not someone who sets new year resolutions up, but this year I kinda did, not for my personal life but for my blog.
This year I really want to concentrate on my blog a lot more and get it out there, which might sound big-headed but after nearly 4 years of blogging it´s time to make it, haha.
So listen 2017, I have high hopes in you. 
I put myself some pretty big goals but that only makes me more motivated to reach them, and this is what they are...



Reach 100.000 Pageviews: I´m currently at about 35.000 pageviews so it is quite a long way to go, but hey with the help of the blogging community and a lot of determitation it is definitely do-able :)

1k Followers on Bloglovin & Instagram: This goal is probably the hardest to reach, as probably a lot have noticed, Instagram is currently a game of gain a few, lose a lot more. Bloglovin has for some reason always been a bit of a struggle for me but those two goals are able to be achieved with the following goal...

Improve my Photography & Writing Skills: If you ask me, the pictures of a blog posts make the decision whether the post is worth a read and the content makes the decision whether to follow the blogger, and that is why I definitely want to keep improving in these two things. I think if I keep improving gaining followers will come easily with it :)

Collaborate with more Brands: So far I have collaborated with two amazing brands, WunderBrow (here) and Manhattan Cosmetics (here), which was definitely a lot of fun and that´s also why I would like to keep doing so. I´m excited to see what 2017 has in store for me in this point!

Visit my first Blogger Event: Blogger Events have always been something I would love to do. I often see bloggers meet up at those events, which is absolutely lovely and seems like so much fun! Germany doesn´t offer that many Blogger Events than the UK, especially London so I hope that improves or I get the chance to visit one when I´m in the UK in April :)

...those were my Blogging Goals. Another few things that make me excited for 2017 are my plans that are more than safe by now and here they are...

To Celebrate my 18th Birthday in London: That´s my trip to London that I was just talking about. My 18th Birthday is exactly 94 days away from now, and I couldn´t imagine a more amazing way to celebrate it, than in one of my favourite cities.
Can´t wait until it´s finally April and I´ll be jetting off, haha :)

Spending my Summer Holiday in Greek: Continuing with my travel plans, I hope to spend my summer holidays in Greek. I have heard and seen lots of lovely things about Greek and so I´m pretty safe my best friend, sister and I will be relaxing and tanning under the greek sun.

Pass my Driving License: Something I also couldn´t be more excited is finally being mobile on my own. I´m also a bit scared to drive on my own but a bit more excited. I still have a long way to go until I can take my driving test, but I´m most likely to get it done around my birthday in April.

Buy my first Car: The follow-up plan to passing my driving test is getting my first car. I´m lucky enough to get the "old" car of my sister, a cute little white Fiat 500 :) Can´t wait to cruise around with it, haha :)

What are your plans for the year ahead?
And have you set yourself goals? Whether blog or personal wise, let me know! Xx

Don´t forget to follow me on: BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig