22/11/2015

Christmas Gift Guide For Her 2015

Christmas is only about a month away so this means it´s time to jump into christmas shopping! 
I find this is the hardes but also best part, like there are always so many lovely things to choose from that it is even harder to decide on THE perfect present, but when you have finally found the perfect present and see the smile of your loved ones when they are unwrapping them it´s just the best.

I brainstormed and came up with some ideas that will hopefully ease the progress of hunting for presents for the female side of your family and friends, haha :) 

Perfume
Just like shoes and bags, women can never have enough perfumes. It´s always good to have a collection to choose from when you´re feeling like having a more girly scent or a fruity scent or maybe you even have just one signature scent that you always go back to and can´t never have enough bottles of?
My personal favourite is the ChloĆ© "Love Story" Eau de Parfum or Tom Ford´s Velvet Orchid

Makeup
I think it was pretty clear I had to include that in my Gift Guide, I always wish for some makeup goodies and since lots of brands have brought out special christmas packages it´s really hard to resist not just getting one for yourself, haha. There are sets for basically everyone, Nail Polish & Lipstick Set from KIKO, Blusher Palette from Benefit, etc.

Cook Books
If you know someone that just loves baking/cooking more than anything else, than a cooking book would be the ultimate gift for them. I found a really cool one while browsing through the shops, a Nutella Cooking Book! Oh my god it literally combines the two best things on earth, freshly baked stuff and nutella.

Bath Bombs
It is already freezing outside, and since it´s not even fully winter yet, it will get even worse through december and what is better than having a lovely scented hot bubble bath after a stressfull day in the cold? Nothing. Lush Bath Bombs are something everyone is happy about getting, exactly like the perfume there is a scent for everyone! Also they brought out some affordable already wrapped presents! 

Candles
I´m pretty sure everyone has gifted a candle before, but who should we blame? It´s just so lovely to come into a room and instantly feeling cosy. I can talk from my own experience and say my mum gets candles very often and she´s always so happy about them, it´s just something that everyone can enjoy and especially with a christmassy smell from Yankee Candles or Bath & Body Works

Purse
This is probably a pricier present, but also something that everyone definitely needs. Of course you could also just buy a really simple one for a few euros, but it just so much more fun to spend money with a luxurious purse, isn´t it? An, more or less, affordable high end brand is Michael Kors, their purses vary between 100€-150€ I think and come in so many lovely colours.

I really hope I could give you some inspiration and a not so stressfull christmas shopping! 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your header is so good! I need that nutella recipe book in my life haha
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It looks sooo good, doesn´t it? :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig