06/09/2015

Benefit Haul

At the beginning of August I made a little trip to Poland to visit my family and of course to do some shopping. The shop I was the most excited about was Sephora, it was my very first time in there so I was very excited and literally couldn´t control myself, how you can see especially at the Benefit counter.

I didn´t own that many Benefit products before, simply because I thought they were quite expensive, but Benefit products are great to give you that natural, healthy look. The product themselves, are quite simple but can be mixed together to be more dramatic, so I thought I should give some products finally a try.
The first product I went for, is Sun Beam a golden bronze liquid highlighter. I was quite excited about this one, since I wanted to join the "strobbing party" and thought this highlighter will be the one to give me the perfect cheekbone highlight. It´s really easy to use, you simply have to dot it along your cheek & browbone and blend it towards your hairline. 
I really like this highlighter, it gives a lovely golden glow and really suits my pale skin tone! I do still have to find a good tool to blend it properly.


and then I got a sample of the They´re Real Push Up Liner . I´m really glad I only got a sample of this one since it really was a dissapointment for me. I can´t work with this eyeliner, I don´t know if I´m just doing it wrong or it´s dried out. The way I use it is, I twist the bottom to get the gel formula out and then slide it along my lashline but nothing get´s onto my lid. I´m really sad since this seemed to be loved by so many people! 
Help would be much appreciated in the comments, haha :)


I saved the best products for the end. Oh my god the Roller Lash Mascara, probably the most raved about release Benefit has ever done, and I can totally understand what´s it all about! It gives me that dramatic but still natural looking lashes. My eyelashes look like they go up to my brows, are voluminous at the roots and it´s so easy to take off again, everything that I was searching for in a mascara. Definitely worth the money.

Do you own any Benefit products that you really love? Or any that were also a dissapointment for you?

BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love sun beam, it looks beautiful on the cheekbones and mixed into foundation to amp up the glow a little!
    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try it out mixed together with my foundation! :) x

      Delete
  2. I've wanted to try Sun Beam for a while now, it looks so pretty! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try! The glow it gives is absolutely gorgeous :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig