07/02/2018

New In: Homeware

New In: Homeware
New In: Homeware
Interior has become more and more interesting to me lately - mainly because of those absolutely gorgeous flats some bloggers show on their Instagram.
And so one of my main plans for 2018 is to redecorate my whole room, so it might get just as instagram-able, haha. My colour scheme for my "new" room is white, grey, light/pastel pink and, of course, rosé gold/copper accents.
In my imagination, it´s gonna look absolutely amazing, the only thing to do now is find exactly these furnitures and decorations that I´m thinking off.
So far I´ve found the following things...

Desenio Print

I discovered Desenio through one of Maria´s Instagram pictures, and I absolutely loved the look of her prints and so straight off ordered one for myself.
They have a huge selection of different themes - such as cities, beauty, flowers, etc. - in many different sizes. So you can either pick a huge one like me 50 x 70cm, or a small one for your desk. Together with the print you can also select a frame to go with it.
I choose a copper one - what a suprise - together with a beautiful, inspiring quote written in pink. I think they fit together really well and are gonna set a nice accent to my mainly white and bright room.
New In: Homeware

Maisons Du Monde Decorations

While browsing through the internet - actually searching for a new pastel pink chair for my desk - when I stumbled across the online shop of Maisons Du Monde!
I straight off found a lot of things that would fit perfectly in my room, and so when I even saw that they had a store close to me I just had to go there.
First thing I´ve found was a rosé gold mirror, with a little pink plattform underneath, I store my few bits of jewellry that I have and daily skincare products there, looks a lot more organized than before haha. 
Then I also found a copper "moodboard", where I can pin all different types of things on it, so of course to go with the board I got matching copper clips. As soon as I bought my new furniture I´ll hang it up!
The last thing I got, isn´t really decoration but I just needed - like really needed - to get it, it´s a really cool mug with like a lid to go with it. As someone who always forgets about their tea, and only remembers when it´s already cold again, this will be a total lifesaver, haha.
New In: Homeware

Mini Plants and Pots

And last I finally invested in some plants - for the first time in my life.
I decided to go for mini plants to put up on my desk - and most importantly, ones that don´t need a lot looking after. I got both, the cactus and the other plant at IKEA for only 3€ including those really cute light pink pots. Not only do they look really cool on my desk, but also make great blog props - even though I´ve already scratched my hand on the cactus quite often, haha.
The other "Just Wing it" Pot is from Primark, but I got it quite a long time ago - sometime back in October - so I´m not really sure if it´s still available. It´s the perfect size to hold my eyemakeup brushes and also works really well with my ongoing colour scheme.

Do you pay a lot of attention into your interior? Any homeware bits that you bought lately?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig