07/02/2017

RevitaLash Eyelash Conditioner || Review

RevitaLash Eyelash Conditioner
I believe every girls dream is to have a lot of long fluttery voluminous lashes.
Sadly not everyone is blessed to have them, but lots of brands bring out lash serums that promises exactly that. I haven´t tried any before, because most of the times they are really expensive and I was not ready to try it out myself before I saw it working out on someone else.

After living with short lashes for 17 years, I have finally found a serum that works! One of my friends swears by it and I´ve seen before & after pictures, and her lashes have literally doubled in length so I knew I have to give it a try myself.
The miracle product I´m talking about is the RevitaLash Eyelash Conditioner.
As you can see below, the applicator looks exactly like a liquid eyeliner, and that´s also exactly how you apply it. 
It´s a clear watery serum, that doesn´t really smell like anything and sinks in quite quickly, I would say in about 20-30 seconds.
It promises to not only make your eyelash longer and thicker, but also to darken them and to reduce eyelash loss in about 30 days, or 6 weeks the latest.
The full effect should be visible after 4 months.
RevitaLash Eyelash Conditioner Applicator
I use it every night as the last step of my evening routine and after about 3 weeks of using it, I´ve noticed a little difference in the length of my lashes, especially in the outer lashes, and just how my lashes feel in general.
They have gotten a lot thicker, so when I curl my lashes in the morning and apply the normal amount of mascara, my lashes are actually able to hold the curl throughout the whole day, that was nearly impossible before I started using this serum.

Now to the price, with 130€ for 35ml it´s definitely a lot, but it´s so worth it!
You really only need a small amount every day so I believe this little bottle will easily last me for 4-6months!

My lashes haven´t changed that much yet but since I wanted to show you all this magical product, I decided to use a before and after picture of my friend´s lashes:
Unbelievable right? Invest in it and thank me later, haha :)


Don´t forget to follow me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig