28/01/2016

Tips and Tricks to Level Up Your Makeup Game

I love discovering new ways to level up in my makeup game with some easy and fast do-able beauty hacks.
I was hosting the BBloggers Chat last Sunday and took this as a chance to ask many of my fellow beauty and makeup bloggers for their favourite tips and tricks.
Some really great and helpful ones came flooding in so I decided to share them with all of you :)


1. Shampoo only in the roots not in the lengths & Conditioner only in the lengths not in the roots
2. Tape or an old plastic card for a sharp eyeliner and to guide eyeshadow
3. Medium coverage foundation & High Coverage Concealer
4.The Baking Technique 
5. The Beauty Blender
6. A burnt orange eyeshadow to blend out pretty much any other shade
7. Letting your primer sink in before applying foundation
8. Applying concealer after you´ve done your eyemakeup
9. Concealer around the lips for a perfect defined bold lip
10. Nivea´s Aftershave Balm as Primer
11. Talcum Powder incase you run out of dry shampoo
12. Black kohl liner in your tightline, opens your eyes and it seems like you´re wearing eyeliner
13. Filling in your lips with lipliner before lipstick to make it last longer
14. Eyecream as base for a smooth concealer finish
15. Conditioner to shave your legs for moisturized legs

Thank you all sooo much again to everyone who has participated in the chat and for leaving sooo many lovely tips :)

Do you have any hacks you want to let us all know?
 Have you tried any of the tips before?

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great tips! Using a plastic card for a sharp eyeliner is amazing, it really makes my eye manejo look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) x
      It literally changes everything and makes it so much easier!

      Delete
  2. Great tips I've been doing the shampoo and conditioner one for a while now and it really makes a difference.

    Http://meganemilybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that with this tip my hair looks fresher for a lot longer :) x

      Delete
  3. Conditioner to shave your legs is such an interesting one, I'll have to try that!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´ll actually have to try that one too! It sounds like it could work though :) x

      Delete
  4. Love this post, I've definitely got the level up my makeup game by the looks of it!

    Holly | www.thekittyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great tips which I'll definitely take on board. I need to try the Nivea aftershave balm xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that you found them useful :)
      Me too, it will definitely be my next primer! x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig