16/07/2015

4 Re-Loved Products


We all have those products that we love endlessly and think that we couldn´t live without them! Somehow they end up in the back of our makeup stash anyway.
I rummaged through mine and found 4 products that I´m starting to really love and using more often again.


Sleek Cream Blush Palette "Californ.i.a" 
This palette was my first cream blush(ers), so how you can imagine I was really excited to use it! After a few uses though, I started to get little pimples along the way I had applied this blush the previous day, so I was very dissapointed and even a bit scared to apply one of these blushers again. However, this summer I thought I would give it another try and this time nothing happened!!! I´m so glad I can use this palette again as you can see, the colours are absolutely stunning and have such a nice pigmentation.

& MAC 130SE Brush:
The Brush was the biggest dissapointment at first! I got it in a set with three other MAC brushes around christmas time as one of their special offers. I was sooooooo excited and used it at first as a foundation brush, until it lost some of its hair and they stuck to my face together with my foundation. It got all dusty in my brush holder, until I read a blogpost saying that this brush is THE brush for cream blushers, so this blush basically just got a new usage...


Clinique Chubby Stick "06 Whoopin´ Watermelon"
I´m one of those girls that hoards millions of lip products and also always buys new ones, even though I really don´t need them and this is bascially what happened with this chubby stick. I got it because I had a voucher for a local drugstore and wanted this lip balm for quite a while. I got it, bought afterwards loads of other products and forgot about this one not long after. I recently found it again and saw that it is the perfect summer shade and also soooo moisturizing! 

NYX Love in Paris "Merci Beaucoup" Eyeshadow Palette
I can still remember the day I bought this palette, after seeing it in one of Bethany Mota´s Tutorials. If I rememeber correctly this was my second eyeshadow palette, that´s why I hadn´t that much experience yet, so I really didn´t know how to get use of this palette. This, however changed over the last year and I´m using it sooo often nowadays. In this palette you really get a nice collection of shades, which all are highly pigmented. I would really recommend this one! 

Are you re-loving any products? Which products have you recently re-discovered?

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The NYX palette looks gorgeous, I only wish they start selling it again in the UK. I have rediscovered L'Oreal True Match Foundation, it is a literal god-send for my oily skin, aha! Love the way you take your pictures, btw - it would be helpful if you could do a post on it!xx

    http://perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products looks great Laura. I can see why you're re-loving them :) For me, I always tend to go back to the MUA Undressed palette. I haven't been able to use eye makeup for over a month though, because of an allergic reaction, so I think I'll re-loving everything as soon as I can start using it again. Slowly starting with mascara now, and Diorshow is on top of my list! xx

    lifeofannas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watermelon is such a gorgeous shade! Also loving the NYX palette! x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig