06/11/2017

Berry Makeup Collection

Autumn doesn´t really start until you wear a berry lip, right? That´s how it definitely works for me. I just love a good berry lip, but not only that, but also using similar shades on my eyes and cheeks are my favourite things to do once it get´s colder and more colourful outside. I wanted to share with you my little collection of makeup bits that I reach for most often in autumn...

NYX Full Throttle Lipstick in Locked

This lipstick is life! I always worry about wearing really colourful shades on my lips, because once they start to fade away, you are left looking like a fool. This one though, is completely waterproof, I even have troubles getting it off with normal micellar water. Besides that amazing fact, the texture is also really soft, highly pigmented, and just soooo comfortable to wear on my lips. Every year I´m excited all over again to put it on.

Maybelline Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate

I take most of my makeup inspiration from places like Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, etc. and one look that appears really often is a classic berry eye. Nothing else in the crease or the outer V, one berry eyeshadow is used all over the lid, blended out perfectly, and that´s exactly what I use this Maybelline Cream eyeshadow for. Sometimes I do love to add a bit of glitter to the center of my lid, but really nothing more. Simple but absolutely fab!

KIKO Tinted Lip Balm in Blueberry

I received this little balm at my latest blogger event and I use it every day ever since.
It´s really hydrating, kinda a wet texture, smells really fresh and natural like blueberry´s and gives my lips a lovely berry tint. It´s really handy to throw in any bag and probably my most used product at the moment, haha.

HYPOAllergenic Creamy Rouge Glow Stick

I just recently started using this product, after I got it at my first blogger event. I really like how you can easily build it up, it´s really easy to blend in with my fingers and gives me the most beautiful hint of berry colour together with a fresh glow. It´s just perfect to bring some colour to your face during the colder months. It´ll also definitely find it´s place in my carry-on makeup bag, as it´s so easy to reapply on the go.

What are your berry makeup favourites?

BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig