09/10/2017

5 AM Wake Up Makeup

Ever since I have to get up at around 5am everyday for work, my daily makeup routine has shrunk to a minimum of steps. I leave extra things as eyeshadow, eyeliner, contour, etc. away just to get a bit more sleep and than try to make myself look as human as possible at that ungodly hour.

My favourite step in the morning, which I like to take the most time for and makes me feel put together is applying foundation. At the moment, I actually choose between 3 every morning. The Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, is one that I like to use when I need a medium semi-matte finish, that lasts for a long time and my skin is more oily than dry as usual.
If my skin is really dry though, I switch to the L´Oreal Perfect Match Foundation, which also has a medium to full coverage, it looks a lot more dewy and feels lighter on the skin. And the last choice I have is at the moment by far my favourite, it´s the L´Oreal Glam Beige Cushion Foundation. I´m all about the dewy glowy finish a cushion foundations gives me, it has just the right amount of coverage for every day and it doesn´t need to be set with a heavy powder to make it last all day.

By the end of the week, no foundation has enough coverage to hide the tiredness under my eyes. That´s why I reach for the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, I just love this stuff! Perfect colour for my skin tone, really light weight, and medium coverage. Once it´s blended and set, it stays in place. Speaking of setting my makeup, I recently switched from powder to just setting spray. A brave step, but so far it works really well. I use the NYX Matte Finish Spray, it holds back any oil during the day, while still giving me a really natural finish.

The finishing basic steps are doing my brows, with my still absolute favourite and beloved Smashbox Brow Tech ToGo, I think I have spoken enough about this product on my blog, but just to be short, it´s fab!
For mascara, the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, has quickly become my favourite. It gives my lashes enough length and volume to make them look like falsies, how amazing!
What I also really love is, that even when I put on more layers on, my lashes still feel soft and not crispy and hard at all.

So that´s how much I´m able to do at 5 in the morning, haha. Simple but effective!

What is your morning makeup routine? Do you only do the most necessary or already for a whole makeup look?BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig