07/08/2017

Minimal 5-Step Holiday Makeup

Minimal 5-Step Holiday Makeup

When you´re reading this, I´m already on my way to sunny Greece.
I´m more than ready for a week relaxing on the beach, getting a tan, good food, even better drinks and especially to get my summer clothes out and light easy glowy makeup on. I prefer not too use too much makeup, as I´m most likely to sweat if off, so I´m only taking my main essentials with me, and here they are...

To protect my skin from the bit of makeup I´m going to put on top and to keep that in place the whole night I´m gonna go for, of course, my old beloved Benefit Porefessional Primer. The primer is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me, it gives me an even complexion, hides my pores without clogging them, keeps oil at bay and my makeup in place the whole day. Speaking of oil, to keep that really far away from my skin I apply a thin but good layer of another favourite, the MAC MSF Powder, I prefer to apply it with a little sponge, as I find it gives better coverage and prevents oil even more.
To give my (hopefully) soon tanned skin a gorgeous glow I took the BECCA Glow on the Go with me. It includes the liquid and powder version of the infamous Opal Highlighter. I have swatched it once, and oh my god it is stunning! They are highly pigmented and give me the most beautiful golden/champagne glow.

For the brows I took the Artdeco Brow Powder with me. I´m pretty sure my Smashbox Brow Pencil would be melting in this heat and so I opted for the stress free product. I also think my minimal makeup would look better with a soft brow instead of a perfectly defined pair of brows, haha. For mascara I decided I would take one of my newest additions, which is the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I have really high hopes in my very first Too Faced Product, first off because of the name itself and second because nearly everyone was raving about it. I´ll definitely report back... :)

For lips I took one for every mood with me, haha. The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague, is a bright pink shade that I imagine looks lovely with a simple white outfit. The NYX SMLC in Stockholm, a pinky/orange nude shade, is for when I don´t want anything too visible on my lips and when I don´t want to worry about reapplying. And last is the Too Faced Melted Matte in Queen B, a lilac nude, I don´t own anything like it yet so I´m really excited to see how I get around with it. For now I find it gorgeous as it´s not a bright shade but also not your everyday shade.

What can be found in your holiday makeup bag? Do you like to wear minimal makeup or a full on look when you´re on holiday?

Shop the Post:


BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig