24/12/2016

Christmas Day Makeup

Christmas Day Makeup
It´s Christmas Eve!
Even though I won´t be heading out tonight, I´ll try to put a bit effort into my makeup, I might not go for a full face tonight, but I definitely will give my best tomorrow for Christmas Day and that´s what I´ll be wearing...


FACE

For prepping my skin, hiding my pores and making my foundation stay on as long as possible I reeach for one of my newest favourites, the Monuskin BB Cream Illuminating Primer (37€). I found it behind one of the doors of my Look Fantastic Beauty Advent Calendar and ever since I first tried, I´ve fallen head over heels with it. My skin isn´t as shiny throughout the day, it just looks flawless and my foundation stays exactly where it should for the whole day. Speaking of foundation, also a newer addition and favourite is the L´Oreal Perfect Match Foundation in the shade 2 Rose Vanilla (11€). It is the perfect shade, has a buildable medium coverage, doesn´t look nor feel cakey at all and I´m really suprised by how much I love it, considering that it is a drugstore foundation.
I don´t reach for concealer at all recently, as I find a thin layer of foundation on my under-eye area is enough to cover any redness or dullness.
To set my whole face I still prefer the MAC MSF in Light Plus (33€), together with the Monuskin Primer and the L´Oreal Foundaton it makes my skin look absolutely amazing. This powder is so lightweight that you can barely see it, I´ll definitely repurchase it as it has become one of my staples in my makeup drawer.


EYES

One product that I can´t imagine not using anymore is the Smashbox BrowTech Pencil in Brunette (26€). Perfect brows in an instant, is the perfect description for it. It has the perfect shape, and a waxy really pigmented texture to really give you the ultimate brows.
For eyemakeup I can´t think of a better look than a soft broncey look for christmas.
I´m not 100% how it will look in the end, but the Urban Decay Naked 2 (50€) offers lots of options.
I´m all about long clumpy lashes right now and to achieve that I use two mascaras. The first one is the Maybelline LashSensational (9€) for thickness and the Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Mascara (9€) for length, and the wet clumpy finish. 


LIPS

This year I will definitely go for a berry lip.
Since finding how awesome NYX is in the berry lip shades I just knew that christmas was the perfect opportunity to go for it.
I´m debating whether to go for the NYX Full Throttle in Locked (8€) or the NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Toasted Marshmallow (8€). They are kinda similar to each other, the one is just more matte and the butter gloss is, just as the name says, really glossy.
The line them I have the Astor Perfect Stay Lipliner (6€). It would fit for both lip options, glides on easily and doesn´t feel weirdly sticky like some lipliners do.


FINISHING TOUCHES

It´s winter so I´m pale af, sadly haha, to change that fact I want to reach for a bronzer or a brown blush. One of my favourite at the moment, is the Inika Loose Mineral Blush in Blossom Nude (26€). It´s also one of the things I have found in my LF Beauty Advent Calendar. I was actually very suprised by the pigmentation and staying power, as I´ve never heard anyone talk about this brand, which will hopefully change as it´s just amazing!
Now that I put some live into my face, all that I still need is a lovely glow.
For that I came back to one of my first highligthers, the KIKO Radiant Touch Stick Highlighter in Gold (12€). It´s not a popping highlighter but still adds a nice glow to your face, feels velvety soft when applying it and would also be perfect for an everyday use.


What are your christmas makeup essentials?

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your time with your family, good food and hopefully lots of pressies :) Xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig