21/05/2017

Two Feminine Signature Perfumes For Day & Night

Every woman loves a good perfume, don´t we?
There are loads on the market, but I have never been a fan of wearing the most popular perfumes such as "Alien" or "Lady Million", simply because I don´t want to smell like every other girl.
I´ve always been a fan of those signature perfumes that will make you recognizable, one that makes everyone think of you, because it´s so unique and not a lot of women wear it.
It´s hard to find such perfumes that aren´t too expensive, but I´ve found two that are really lovely and flowery...

Shiseido Ever Bloom

This perfume is more fitting for the everyday use, as it´s a lot sweeter and just fresher smelling. With ingredients like lotus, rose-extract and orange blossom, it smells very flowery, fresh, playful and feminine.
The strong is quite strong and lasts for a good while, which is always really important for me as I don´t want to spend money on a scent that´s gonna dissapear the moment I walk out of the door.
All in one is this perfume an absolute bargain, with only 40€ for 30ml.
It´s a good size to start with as you really don´t need more than two pumps to be good for most of the day.

Chloe´s Love Story

I have owned this perfume since last Christmas and it has been my go-to for the longest time. Now that I got the Shiseido for everyday, this perfume from Chloe has become my go-to for the evening.
I find in comparison to the other perfume, this one is less flowery, yet still feminine, but more on the elegant, seductive, sensual side.
It contains ingredients such as Orange Blossom Oil, Stephanotis Jasmine, Physalis and Cedarwood.
It´s not that strong for me after a while, but from what I´ve heard from the people around me, it just smells like me, and well that´s exactly what I wanted right? :)
This perfume is definitely something you could treat yourself to, starting from the scent itself to the bottle, which is very luxurious with the golden top and the beige ribbon tied to it.

What is your go-to scent at the moment?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig