04/08/2016

Lancomé Grandióse Eyeliner Review: Guest Post from Polished Couture

This time the lovely Beth from Polished Couture was kindly enough to guest post on my blog while I´m away in the sun :)
I really hope you enjoy reading this post and as always check out her social media and blog below! Xx
Could this be the easiest Liner I've tried? Lancome's new release from the Grandiose collection has us all 'flicking'...
 
This little gem arrived in my post about a month ago, I had no idea what I was receiving but it was such a surprise to  see their newest eyeliner. With smudge-proof and long wear abilities, I was intrigued to see how this would match up with other liners on the market.
Not gonna lie, it was years ago since the last time I'd used liquid eyeliner. I just find them very temperamental and always opt for more gel (Benefit) or felt (S&G) liner for an easy application. Liquid liners tend to take longer to dry, easily smudge and don't seem to give the desired winged effect. However...
The Lancome Grandiose Liner has an innovative pivot liner and ibendable wand, this is such a clever product! The liner is flexible and bends to different angles and allows you to create a line right to the root. With the matte finish, it dries really quick and lasts ALL day and I mean alllll day.
Some liners you need to touch up through the day to keep it black but this 01 - Noir Mirifique shade is perfect.
As you can see, this liner gives the perfect precise eyeline with the thin tip. The matte finish gives a highly pigmented formula but there is a little downfall to this magnificent product.
For £23 you only get a little amount of product and after a months use, I'm finding myself dipping into the pot more to get the liquid. Just like high-end mascaras, this product seems to dry up pretty quick. It's still giving the same finished look from the first application to say 10 applications later, but in terms of long-lasting - you may find you'd have to purchase more of this than other liners.
Hands up, it's definitely one of the best liners I've tried to date and I've found it one of the easiest too. Would I purchase this again? Maybe as a splurge, but next time use this on more special occasions rather than a daily wear liner - it would run out too quick and that's just expensive.
Thank you Laura for letting guest post while your away! 
Have you tried this liner? Would you?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig